Eric Meussner , Vice President
Eric Meussner started his career with Broderick Group in 2009 and specializes in office, flex and industrial leasing and sales through the Greater Eastside. Eric has been involved in over 175 lease transactions and has represented property sales totaling over $100 Million. Eric’s superior market knowledge has enabled him to successfully represent his clients’ interests through detailed market research analysis, problem solving and educated negotiation tactics. Eric Meussner graduated the University of Washington with a degree in communication and business marketing.
Clients Represented / Long Term Relationships:
- Kyle Development Company
- PMF Investments
- Onward Investors
- D3 Technologies
- Creo Industrial Arts
- Effectiveness Institute
- Charles Loomis, Inc.
- Tacoma Screw Products
- Barclay Dean Architectural Products, LLC
- Vehicle Monitor Corporation
- Pacific Pro, Inc.
- TyloHelo, Inc.
- WPCS International
- Turnure Telecom, LLC
- Omnitec Design
- 84,000 SF Industrial Lease / SaltWorks, Inc. / Mackie II Building, Woodinville
- 50,000 SF Industrial Lease / The Park at Woodinville, Woodinville
- 40,000 SF Industrial Sale / Flow Control Building, Woodinville
- 35,000 SF Office / R&D Lease / Woodinville Corporate Center, Woodinville
- 86,000 SF Industrial Lease / Onward Investors/ Westview 522, Woodinville
- 55,000 SF Building & 3.9 Acres Land Investment Sale, Bellevue