Eric Meussner , Vice President
Prior to joining Broderick Group, Inc. in 2009, Eric Meussner began his professional career as a sales associate at The Pattison Group in Seattle. Since his move to commercial real estate, Eric has gained extensive experience representing tenants in the competitive eastside and northend office, industrial, and flex markets. Eric's superior market knowledge has enabled him to successfully represent his client's interests through detailed market research and analysis, problem solving, and educated negotiation tactics. Eric graduated from the University of Washington with a degree in Communications.
Clients Represented / Long Term Relationships:
- Kyle Development Company
- PMF Investments
- Onward Investors
- D3 Technologies
- Creo Industrial Arts
- Effectiveness Institute
- Charles Loomis, Inc.
- Tacoma Screw Products
- Barclay Dean Architectural Products, LLC
- Vehicle Monitor Corporation
- Pacific Pro, Inc.
- TyloHelo, Inc.
- WPCS International
- Turnure Telecom, LLC
- Omnitec Design
- 84,000 SF Industrial Lease / SaltWorks, Inc. / Mackie II Building, Woodinville
- 50,000 SF Industrial Lease / The Park at Woodinville, Woodinville
- 40,000 SF Industrial Sale / Flow Control Building, Woodinville
- 35,000 SF Office / R&D Lease / Woodinville Corporate Center, Woodinville
- 86,000 SF Industrial Lease / Onward Investors/ Westview 522, Woodinville
- 55,000 SF Building & 3.9 Acres Land Investment Sale, Bellevue